- Items, products and/or features not specifically noted on this quotation may or may not be available. Please consult with CCI for clarification, questions and/or additional items. Issues regarding the quote and/or items being provided must be agreed to and resolved in writing. CCI is not responsible for items not specifically noted on this quotation.
- Shipping & Handling / Freight (if included) is dock-to-dock unless specifically noted otherwise. Quote is valid for thirty (30) days (unless otherwise noted on quote). Please check with CCI to verify pricing if outside the thirty (30) day time frame. Off-loading, rigging and installation are not included (unless otherwise specifically noted on the quotation).
- Please provide two (2) weeks notice to schedule product / system start-up services (if applicable). In most cases, completion of a start-up checklist will be required to schedule the start-up services.
- First time buyers with CCI need to provide the credit information (application and credit references) attached to Purchase Order.
- Please Make Purchase Order out to:
Critical Components, Inc., 120 Interstate North Parkway, Suite 305, Atlanta, GA 30339
Payment terms: Net 30 Days unless specific progress payment terms are indicated otherwise on the quotation/proposal
Freight terms: Freight is PrePay & Add (unless indicated otherwise on quote/proposal); Best way
Please note: Shipping & Handling and/or Freight and Sales Tax are NOT included in the Total Price and will be included on final invoicing unless otherwise specified
Please note: Please ensure that the Purchase Order has a Purchase Order number, billing and shipping addresses, receiving person name and phone number (or email address) and any other required special instructions.
Please fax POs to CCI at: 678-868-2211 or email to: email@example.com
TERMS and CONDITIONS OF SALE: Critical Components, Inc. Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply to all sales made by Critical Components, Inc. stemming from this quotation or proposal. Any additional or different terms contained in Buyer’s purchase orders, invoices, confirmations or other documents generated by the Buyer are hereby specifically and unequivocally rejected and shall not be binding on Critical Components, Inc. unless Critical Components, Inc. specifically agrees in writing to accept such additional or different terms. CCI reserves the right to request progress payments based upon the monetary value of the order and/or for credit reasons. Terms are subject to credit approval. It is agreed that all invoices will be paid within thirty (30) days unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Any invoice not paid within thirty (30) days shall be considered past due and be subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum), or the maximum rate permitted by applicable state law, whichever is lesser. If any legal action is instituted to collect past due amounts, CCI shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all said past due amounts, any damages, legal interest, collection costs and a reasonable attorney’s fee. Returns are subject to the manufacturer’s specific product return policies and procedures (RMAs/CMAs). All products returned are subject to a minimum 33% restocking fee by Critical Components, Inc. (restocking fees are subject to change at any time in CCI’s sole discretion). If these terms are accepted, it is agreed that the Individual / Company will provide Critical Components, Inc. with any additional documents needed to perfect a security interest in all goods, inventory, and/or equipment purchased from Critical Components, Inc. (eg. Signed Credit Application and signed Purchase Order or requisition order). Freight (if specifically included) is to job site, (no lift-gate truck). Off-loading, rigging and installation of equipment are by others (unless specifically noted otherwise on the quotation or proposal). Please provide two (2) weeks notice for product startup (if applicable).